Aeroflot is Russia’s flagship carrier and a proud member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Aeroflot serves 149 destinations in 53 countries.
Aeroflot’s 247-strong fleet is the youngest of any airline worldwide that operates more than 100 aircraft. In 2018, Aeroflot carried 35.8 million passengers (55.7 million passengers as Aeroflot Group including subsidiaries).
Aeroflot holds 4-Star Airline status from Skytrax and was named Best Airline in Eastern Europe for the eighth time at the 2019 Skytrax World Airline Awards. Aeroflot has also been awarded a five-star global airline rating by US aviation association APEX. Aeroflot is also rated five stars for the punctuality of its flights by OAG.
Aeroflot is the world’s strongest airline brand according to leading brand strategy consultancy Brand Finance.
Find out more at http://www.aeroflot.com/
· Chinese citizenship or work permit in China
· Higher /secondary education
· Knowledge of Russian (preffered), English, and Chinese
· Knowledge of MS Office
· Organization, coordination and control of ground handling processes for aircraft, passengers, and cargo
· Monitoring the level of quality and efficiency flight ground services
· Optimization of ground handling processes
· Efficient cooperation with ground handling service companies
· Customer service&ticketing
· Based on interview results
· Shift work schedule
· Capital Airport till 29/03/20
· Daxing Airport from 29/03/20
Looking forward your application and CV to email@example.com