Malaysia Airlines Berhad is the national carrier of Malaysia offering the best way to fly to, from and around Malaysia. The airline flies 40,000 guests daily on memorable journeys inspired by Malaysia’s diverse richness. Malaysia Airlines embodies the incredible diversity of Malaysia, capturing its rich traditions, cultures, cuisines and warm hospitality on board, while opening up more of Malaysia’s destinations than any other airline.
We are looking for the following position to be based in Beijing，
· The roles of the Country Manager provide strategic, commercial, financial and operational leadership for China. Developing and implementing annual revenue budget and sales strategy for the region defining the best way to maximize revenue with minimum costs. The role involves managing the teams across all the departments with clear revenue targets including recruitment, training, coaching, and developments as well as coordination of initiatives to help build Malaysia Airlines a global brand such as advertising and promotional campaigns for the geographical area. In addition, the Country Manager will focus on maximizing the return from existing markets as well as identifying and penetrating new markets of trade and corporate customers as well as overseeing and managing the day-to-day operation of all the departments to ensure sales target is achieved.
· To develop new sales channel and growth opportunities and implement sales strategies and sales policies to achieve the overall China’s sales performance target within the budgeted overhead cost allocated and monitor performance data & KPI’s pertaining to sales and revenue for the Company.
· Collaborative with internal stakeholders on opportunities to improve and drive high yield revenue contribution from travel trade partners, flexible team player who is able to manage multiple priorities with little supervision and work quickly under pressure in a deadline-driven, fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.
· To monitor and analyze Company's sales figures and trends as well as perform competitors' sales trend based on market feedbacks and disseminate information to all internal stakeholders for further action with recommendation for improvement and corrective actions required.
· To establish good relationship with all travel trade partners, tourism board and interline partners/codeshare partners to drive growth and ensure continuous support rendered that is in line with business' sales procedures and policies with industry best practices.
· To provide guidance, coaching and mentoring to the China region team so that their skills and knowledge of the trade partners and market is at par with what is required of the job and address any shortcomings immediately in order to make them an effective and high performing Sales team.
· Degree with Marketing/Business Admin/Engineering or any analysis/analytics background
· Must possess minimum 7 years’ experience in the Airlines Sales
· Good written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
· Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving and strategizing skills in airlines industry
· Leadership skills is important and must be a Team Player too.
· Attentive to details and pride in high-quality execution of work.
Interested candidates please send your CV (both English and Chinese) together with 1 passport size photograph indicating applied position to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Unit 1008B, Tower B, Pacific Century Places, 2A Gong Ti Bei Lu, Chaoyang District, 100027, attention to: Human Resource Department of Malaysia Airlines before 28 February 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in a career with Malaysia Airlines.
CLOSING DATE: 28 Feb 2020