Malaysia Airlines Berhad is the national carrier of Malaysia offering the best way to fly to, from and around Malaysia. The airline flies 40,000 guests daily on memorable journeys inspired by Malaysia’s diverse richness. Malaysia Airlines embodies the incredible diversity of Malaysia, capturing its rich traditions, cultures, cuisines and warm hospitality on board, while opening up more of Malaysia’s destinations than any other airline.
We are looking for the following position to be based in Beijing：
· The role of In-House Sales Support Executive BJS is to provide support to sales team on initiatives, analysis, marketing promotions and sales activities to achieve target revenue and P&L positive
· Provide Sales analytics to Sales Manager team through date drilling/extraction from all available data source.
· Handle all rebooking and re-validation in case flight schedule change.
· Handle all group booking and ticketing of POS BJS.
· Support sales team by tracking competitor pricing, assist on trade and direct consumer marketing activities, prepare communications to travel agents.
· Prepare regular communication circulars release for travel agents informing them of MH promotion and latest update in procedure.
· Diploma in Marketing/Business Admin/Engineering or any analysis/analytics background
· Must possess minimum 2 years’ experience in the Airlines Sales
· Good written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
· Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving and strategizing skills in airlines industry
· Attention to details and pride in high-quality execution of work
· Collaborative, flexible team player who is able to manage multiple priorities with little supervision and work quickly under pressure in a deadline-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Interested candidates please send your CV (both English and Chinese) together with 1 passport size photograph indicating applied position to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Unit 1008B, Tower B, Pacific Century Places, 2A Gong Ti Bei Lu, Chaoyang District, 100027, attention to: Human Resource Department of Malaysia Airlines before 28 February 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in a career with Malaysia Airlines.
CLOSING DATE: 28 Feb 2020