JOB TITLE: Passenger Sales Assistant
LOCATION: Beijing, CHINA
REPORTING TO: Sales Manager Northern China
To provide efficient and effective support to Account Managers, Sales Manager Northern China and other management teams. Ensuring the highest support for sales opportunity and responding to inquires and various requests. Support ticket counter operation in absence of the ticket agent.
Support sales activities by being the telephone point of contact for the customer accounts, respond to inquiries, and handle/coordinate various requests. Providing solution or completion for any of inquiries with high level of service will be required.
Key Responsibilities: (Including but not limited to)
• Provide efficient and effective sales and administration support to the managers and the sales team.
• Assist the manager and the sales team by providing an organized administrative environment, which enables the team to work efficiently.
• Maintain an up to date database of AA's Global, Regional and local accounts.
• Support the manager and sales team by being the telephone point of contact for the corporate customers and their handling agents.
• Facilitate and assist Sales team in customer visit, sales call, activities and all kinds of in-house seminar etc.
• Maintain regular contact with the support staff of AA's partner carriers in order to build up AA awareness and develop relationship.
• Support Sales team in handling AA Product and Service Update.
• Monitor the agency fraud / all kinds of violations by screening ABK and flight status.
• Responsible for distribution of all promotional materials to the industry and corporate customers as and when required.
• Coordinate with the appropriate offices for all TAC, ID PASS, AD75 and staff travel.
• Coordinate and order of all relevant supplies including materials in a timely manner.
• Coordinate, update and disseminate the relevant data / reports when needed.
• Assist in the development, distribution and maintenance of POS pricing/ agency notice and all fare/rules/info related.
• Handle customer complaints and/or claims when needed.
• Performs ad-hoc projects as required.
Core Competencies & Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills with specific knowledge of Microsoft Office functionality
- Strong administrative and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize a number of jobs and manage multiple projects at one time
- Self motivated, and possess a positive attitude
- Willingness to work extra hours and travel when needed
- Must be able to meet time sensitive deadlines